Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Foreign Military Sales Specialist in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Tracking Code ARAT-21-0657-F
Job Code 21-0657
Posting Title Foreign Military Sales Specialist
Post Date 5/4/2021
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Travel Up to 25%
City Aberdeen Proving Ground
Description Foreign Military Sales Specialist (ARAT-21-0657-F)
The ARAT-PO has a requirement for a talented individual to join the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) team and provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support services at our Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD office. The SEC ARAT FMS Case Manager position manages development of requirements, schedules, and prioritization of technical efforts executed to deliver force protection capabilities to FMS partners. This position will assist in building and improving FMS support capability within the ARAT Program Office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Plans and ensures on-schedule, within-budget project execution from beginning through delivery.
• Plans, establishes milestones, oversees deadline completion, manages resources, and assesses and tracks risk.
• Ensures that projects are executed within budget; identifies additional funding that may be required.
• Works across teams to identify and schedule resources and estimate LOE.
• Facilitates overcoming obstacles encountered by all teams involved in a project.
• Coordinates among administrative, technical, programmatic, and customer organizations; leadership; and subject matter experts.
• Acts independently to problem solve and facilitate project completion.
• Ensures ongoing, active communication with all individuals and organizations involved in a project.
Requirements REQUIRED SKILLS
• Bachelor's Degree Business or Professional degree and 9 years min experience. Four Additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
• Capable of working within high performing teams under tough deadlines, to meet expectations of multiple customers.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Problem solving for complex project issues.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals on a daily basis throughout the lifecycle of a project.
• Knowledge of the ARAT organization and mission.
• Knowledge/experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) law, policy, budget and case management.
• Project management skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UICÆs Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. Applicants may be subject to a random drug screen, and must follow UICÆs Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicantÆs resume/application may be subject to verification.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)