Aerotek Scheduler in Albany, New York
Aerotek is looking for a Scheduler to join our team!
· Answers all incoming calls; assesses callers needs and directs to appropriate personnel.
· Schedules new patients and return appointments in computer system in accordance with physician and/or office guidelines.
· Cancels/reschedules appointments according to physician schedule changes; notifies appropriate clinic personnel.
· Obtains and enters all authorization and correspondence relating to referrals in patients charts and computer.
· Schedules outpatient appointments/testing and hospital admissions upon request
· Handles new patient referrals, gathers necessary information, assigns the patient account number and schedules appointment.
· Maintains primary office scheduling book containing all physician meetings, satellite schedule, rounding and call coverage.
· Arranges for patients to have financial counseling as needed.
· Demonstrates an understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and clinic/corporation.
· Covers for other front office functions as requested.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Strong administration or scheduling experience (preferably in healthcare)
· Strong customer service and computer skills
Monday through Friday but can have some flexibility
Dress: Business casual- can wear jeans on Friday
Training will start with shadowing and on the job training with the person that handles rescheduled for 2 weeks.
Once they are good there, they will sit with the other scheduler who handles new and current scheduling for 3 weeks to get fully comfortable and acclimated.
On a busy day they expect their schedulers to
handle 100 people.
APPLY TODAY, STARTING ASAP!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.