STG International Inc. Medical Office Manager-Albion, MI in Albion, Michigan
Medical Office Manager-Albion, MI
STG International is accepting resumes of qualified Medical Office Manager candidates to support the Office of Refugee Resettlement in Albion, Michigan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the function and responsibilities of the medical office staff
· Respond to the Dispatch center and able to provide sufficient staffing to meet the needs of the urgent call
· Develop and improve processes of discharge planning, records management and UAC Portal training
· Report any deficiencies in quality of care or procedures to the designated Manager
· Support the staffing and/or scheduling of the clinic to ensure there is availability at all times of medical personnel to the facility and patients
· Coordinate information between Medical records of providers, case managers and clinical counselors
· Include all key stakeholders in incident management and reporting. Report the incident and all documentation through the SIR system
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Proficiency with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel.
· Bachelors degree or experience equivalence
· Experience in medical setting for a mid-size 24/7 medical facility (urgent care experience ideal)
This position is located at 13725 Starr Commonwealth Rd., Albion, MI. View the Google Map in full screen (https://www.google.com/maps/place?key=AIzaSyCEypYjfzCxthn0HPrdksPtIPl0o18Gknw&q=13725%20Starr%20Commonwealth%20Rd.%2C%20%0D%0AAlbion%2C%20MI%2C%20US) .