SunTrust Banks Analyst - Mergers & Acquisitions in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455189
Works closely with senior CIB professionals. Performs assigned duties, including but not limited to, due diligence, document processing, financial modeling, statistical analysis, research, and presentation development. Follows all risk related practices and policies. Qualifications
· BA/BS degree
· Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
· Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Some related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program
Preferred Requirements: 1 year of related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.