SunTrust Banks Anticipatory Hire Universal Banker FT (40 hours) - Atlanta South Area in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455243
Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual’s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business. Identifies referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals. Handle a variety of tasks and priorities during the course of a business day; deliver leading service, perform routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and basic sales functions as well as basic teller transactions. Commit to advancing knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve personal and business clients. Contribute to meeting and exceeding client service and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships. Consistently follows defined procedures for bank operations and client service behaviors that contribute to delivering an extraordinary client interaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of non-SunTrust experience including some or all of the following: service, sales, cash handling or payment transaction experience.
- Knowledge and/or skills related to the financial services industry.
- Math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- College level courses.
- Prior experience in a comparable position at a financial services company.
- Demonstrates ability to interact confidently with clients.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and resolve client financial needs.
- Cash handling and/or payment transaction experience in a medium to high volume environment with established processing procedures and controls.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provides the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school About SunTrust:
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply?Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.