SunTrust Banks Associate (AFES Manager 2) in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452510
Associate - Acquisition Finance Execution & Structuring Mgr 2 (Assoc AFES Mgr 2) The Acquisition Finance Execution & Structuring (AFES) group supports and facilitates new revenue growth through integrated origination and execution of capital structure alternatives and traditional banking revenue products across multiple specialty product and client coverage teams. AFES partners with Investment Banking Coverage and Debt Capital Markets to provide competitive debt solutions for Corporate & Investment Banking and Commercial clients as well as financial sponsors and private equity investors involved in mergers, acquisitions, recapitalizations and other highly leveraged and complex financial transactions. AFES directs the execution process and activities necessary for obtaining SunTrust’s balance sheet commitment and provides credit guidance to the capital markets committees for syndication decisions. AFES provides structuring expertise, performs complex financial modeling and analysis, conducts extensive due diligence, prepares credit memoranda, negotiates legal documentation and manages the closing process before transitioning accounts to Portfolio Management. AFES is organized with dedicated and highly experienced deal execution teams to support the seven CIB Practice Groups, Corporate Banking and Commercial Banking. Qualifications
- Associate - Reporting to the Group AFES Manager, provides support to senior AFES members in providing financing and structural advice to clients and prospects to facilitate merger and acquisition activities and/or material balance sheet restructuring for Corporations and Private Equity Firms.
- Supports the coordination of debt capital market product teams, Investment Banking and Risk Management to win and implement a complete financing solution.
- Supports the negotiation of key financial structure, credit agreement and legal documentation issues necessary to successfully originate and syndicate financing commitments for clients and prospects.
- At the Associate level, is developing an in-depth knowledge of STRH products, is increasing responsibility and proficiency, and has at least 3 years of related training and experience.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry is a plus.
- This person would be on the Healthcare Industry team. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.