SunTrust Banks Business Information Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455171
Job Description Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with Enterprise Data Governance Execution leaders to drive enterprise data governance strategy, data quality reporting, and EDGE initiatives delivery.
- Applies subject-matter or functional expertise and industry solution knowledge. .
- Also works across the Enterprise Data and Analytics Office (EDAO) and Business Operations to execute on a Curriculum to improve efficiency and data quality across the organization for Existing EDGE teammates and for Onboarding new EDGE teammates.
- Responsible for participating in the selection, maintenance and rollout of existing and new data governance and data management tools including the tasks around communicating and training enhancements.
- Ability to synthesize complex data concepts into simple business stories,
- Experience in Training (Instructor Led and Virtual) and Instructional Design skills required.
- Typically, accountable for on-time and budget delivery of the portfolio initiatives in collaboration with business and technology partners.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
- Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines.
- Experience managing small projects.
- Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and its competitors in the market.
- Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Master's degree or MBA and 6 years of related experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.