SunTrust Banks Commercial Banking Business Readiness Associate - Flexible Location in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452138
SunTrust’s Commercial Banking team is seeking a Business Readiness Associate to serve as a strategic partner on initiatives impacting Commercial and Business Banking teammates and clients. The Associate will assess the impact of change for each initiative in order to recommend and develop the appropriate readiness and communications content. S/he will serve as the business liaison to the corporate learning team, ensuring training content is relevant, up to date, and meets the execution needs of the business. The Associate will also support business internship programs ensuring teammates are capable, confident and engaged. The location for this role is flexible but frequent travel to Atlanta will be required. In this role the Business Readiness Associate will:
- Lead teammate onboarding process for Commercial Banking, develop onboarding resource materials and serve as point of contact for trouble shooting issues.
- Build and maintain partnership with CBB support teams, product owners and internal service providers to provide advice and recommendations on business and readiness needs.
- Consult with business leaders and partners to understand strategy, initiatives, and teammate capability gaps to propose innovative and effective learning, readiness and communications solutions
- Design and develop high quality, practical readiness components and communication plans that align with program/project objectives
- Serve as the liaison between the business and SunTrust University to influence and inform the Commercial Banking on-going and new hire curricula
- Create learning plans by role and incorporate competencies as needed; develop skill / knowledge assessments for certification; manage / support LOB specific development and internship programs
Schedule and manage logistics for new hire training and developmental courses. Qualifications Basic Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
3 - 5 years’ experience in financial services with experiences as a business consultant and/or strategist with project management, financial analysis and strategy development. Preferred Requirements:
- Familiarity with or experience in Commercial Banking
- Instructional Design and/or Training experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Eloqua, Seismic
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.