SunTrust Banks Consumer Banking Data Scientist in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W451714
Provide data analytics to the Consumer Segment across multiple lines of business. Primary focus areas include portfolio, scenario, and strategic analysis, portfolio acquisitions and divestitures, and ad-hoc analytics. Other focus areas include marketing campaign response, evaluating success of strategic initiatives, account acquisition and management, delinquency and default, and overall portfolio asset quality. Utilize internal and external data to drive decision-making and identify opportunities. Monitor trends in the industry. Focus on getting the most out of data and exploring new areas of analysis. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with 3-4 years of analytics work experience.
- Hands on experience working on large databases and a high level of comfort and experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and SQL.
- Proven ability to perform and deliver under very demanding situations.
- Attention to detail and a sense of ownership for deliverables. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Moderate reporting, automation, analytical experience, preferably in a bank.
- Team player.
Should be able to perform well in a cross-functional team set up. Preferred Requirements:
Banking experience, experience with SAS (Base and Enterprise Miner).
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.