SunTrust Banks Consumer Data Officer (COCP) Business Intelligence (BI) Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W454779
The Business Intelligence (BI) developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical Business Intelligence solutions for the Consumer Banking segment of SunTrust. Working with cross-functional teams, the BI Developer will be responsible for implementing BI solutions based on requirements provided by the lines of business within Consumer Banking.
- Work with practice lead and BA team to fully understand customer requirements and develop a comprehensive, automated BI Solution that meets standards and best practices
- Work with Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) to identify data that needs to be extracted, transformed and loaded into the data warehouse to meet customer requirements.
- Transition developed BI solutions to Production Support (PSO).
- Train end-users on the developed solutions and additional capabilities that the tools provide including ad-hoc and multidimensional analysis.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented throughout the BI lifecycle.
- Provide support as required to ensure availability and performance of developed BI solutions.
- Work with a team of on and off-shore developers, supporting the lines of business within Consumer Banking.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
8 years of work experience in business solutions analysis. Preferred Qualifications:
Experience with Business Information Office and/or Financial Services industry.
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale BI solutions including Dashboards, As-Hoc, Multidimensional Cubes, and Standard Reports.
3+ years’ experience with QlikView
2+ years’ experience with the Cognos 10.x product suite
Strong SQL skills
SAS experience is a plus
Experience with data warehouse implementations is a plus
Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts
Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required
Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills required
Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Experience working in an on/off-shore model is required
BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or related experience Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.