SunTrust Banks Enterprise Digital Platform Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W451691
This role is responsible for overall stability and success of the enterprise digital platforms (e.g. enterprise client portal, native mobile). The Enterprise Digital Platform Manager defines the platform vision, strategy and roadmap and is accountable to delivering the tactical execution of those plans to drive effective outcomes for the company, and evolve the customer experience. This role leads a team of enterprise product managers/owners and oversees initiatives impacting the platforms from production support to new product development to drive shared enterprise value through scalability and reusability of enterprise digital technology assets. The position requires the ability to think strategically and to shift into details to assist team in overcoming roadblocks as needed. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Partners closely with segment, technical, UX and functional partners to build & deliver integrated enterprise digital platform roadmap on time/budget, and with quality -- ensuring alignment and integration with segment digital business strategies to enable the best client experience.
- Builds, maintains, and executes on an enterprise digital platform roadmap that balances business objectives with enterprise technical architecture, compliance, and regulatory requirements leveraging enterprise components to drive shared enterprise value.
- Drives consistency across enterprise digital platforms, maintaining alignment to enterprise Digital governance and UX standards
- Develops (or reviews) business cases and measure post-implementation results for benefits realization.
- Subject matter expert with respect to the digital technology, industry trends and facilitates execution of enterprise digital platform roadmap and uses data-driven insights to inform recommendations and influence portfolio level investment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present at all levels of the organization. Executive presence is required.
- Strong financial management, with ability to tie digital engagement/effectiveness to budgeted outcomes to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrated technical acumen and an ability to work with the technology organization to align product and technology roadmaps.
- Partners with external solution providers, and internal product, technical and functional teams to evaluate and estimate opportunities leveraging enterprise components.
- Directly responsible for decision making on vision, strategy and execution for the enterprise digital platform roadmap.
- Maintains digital platform metrics and performance reporting to share with senior management and influence business decisions. Qualifications
- BS/BA degree or equivalently-related professional experience
- 8+ years combined experience in Digital (Online/Mobile) Channel management or eBusiness
- 5+ years experience in financial services industry or related channel management experiences.
5+ years managing cross-functional matrixed teams Preferred Requirements:
- Experience in financial services industry managing large scale, digital products
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing market research results, such as drivers of satisfaction related to the online and mobile financial experience
- 10+ years of technology/software product management; digital experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience partnering with multiple groups (IT, Marketing) to define and execute on a roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in team building and leadership involving direct, indirect, and non-reports with proven ability to work in a matrix team environment and demonstrate thought leadership and ability to influence where no direct line of control exists.
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies; 2+ years desired
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- Strategic thinker able to define and evaluate alternatives, and translate goals into specific deliverables
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.