SunTrust Banks IT Process Owner in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453467
This role will be focusing on highly complex initiatives, provides consultation in the implementation of process improvements that improve efficiencies, increase recognizable cost efficiencies, and result in more consistent quality of outcomes. Focuses efforts on improving project delivery. Develops strategic perspective on appropriate process improvement methodologies to deploy (e.g., Agile, Six Sigma, etc.). Develops strategy for education regarding the application of tools and techniques. Supports strategic improvement initiatives by identifying improvement opportunities with the application of various quantitative and/or qualitative assessment methods to objectively evaluate results. May manage complex process lifecycles. Identifies and deploys key metrics to enable continuous improvement. Fosters a culture of openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement. May lead training courses on process improvement techniques. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise. May have people management responsibilities.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Lead, assess, and review enterprise process and tool requirements and solutions that align to business needs.
- Collaborate with others to identify process efficiencies, process effectiveness, and continual service improvements.
- Develop, distribute and improve process metrics.
- Provide support to the Major Incident Management team for process improvement initiatives.
- Integrate/support the ITSM process managers and System Administration teams.
- Coordinate ITIL process integrations among upstream and downstream ITIL processes.
- Communicate process and/or tool changes to the organization as appropriate.
- Participate as a CAB voting member.
- Facilitate Problem Review Committee meetings.
- Facilitate process design sessions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with both Business and IT stakeholders.
- Complete projects with minimal supervision and work under minimal supervision of IT Managers.
- Provide exceptional service to both Business and IT stakeholders.
- Experience in working in a matrix environment.
- Provide back up to other team members as necessary.
- Accountable for producing an accurate, timely, and quality work product.
Bachelor’s degree in and 8 years of experience in project management, application development, or other related IT discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Experience leading highly complex formalized process improvement. Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge. Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices. Ability to lead complex projects. Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems. Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Lean Six Sigma working knowledge or certification in other process improvement methodology. Banking or financial services experience. ITIL V3 or ITIL 2011 Foundations Certified. A proven track record of successfully implementing and maintaining ITSM system such as ServiceNow.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.