SunTrust Banks Manager of Patch and Vulnerability Management in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453222
Job Description Manages a team responsible information security governance. Sets the team's direction and communicates individual and team priorities. Manages deliverables for the team against expected results with a focus on operational and tactical activities that align to functional objectives. Applies an in-depth understanding of information security practices and a basic understanding of other IT disciplines in guiding and coaching team members. Makes judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives. Adapts plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, and organizational challenges. May play lead role or technical consultant role in large or complex projects or initiatives. Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, terminating, performance reviews. Qualifications Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience in information security or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure.
- Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities.
- Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy.
Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation. Preferred Requirements:
Master’s degree or MBA and 10 years of experience in development or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
- Prior management experience.
- Experience in leading large-scale complex projects from beginning to end.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA and CISM. Banking or financial services experience.
Banking or financial services experience.
4 or more years of experience within a Cybersecurity program like Patch & Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, or Computer Forensics
3 or more years of combined experience directly leading people or managing a program (e.g. cross-functional)
2 or more years of experience within the financial or banking industry
2 or more years of combined experience working with Microsoft Windows servers , Mac and Windows endpoints, Linux & Unix servers, virtual infrastructure (e.g. ESXi), and network assets (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc.)
At least one year or more experience with Public Cloud services (e.g. IaaS, CaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
At least one year or more experience with Agile framework (CI/CD)
At least one year or more experience with Cybersecurity framework like NIST, COBIT, ISA, and ISO
At least one year or more experience with PCI-DSS 3.x standards
Exposure to patching systems like SCCM, OMS, BigFix, JAMF, AirWatch, and GFI LanGuard
Excellent written and communication skills
One or more leading Cybersecurity certifications like Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.