SunTrust Banks Metro Business Banking- Operations Risk & Compliance Leader in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W451690
• Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive Quality Assurance testing framework for the Metro Business Banking LOB’s key operational activities, and support the execution and reporting of testing activities once implemented.
• Provide support for Risk and Compliance projects and BAU tasks under the direction of the MBB Execution and Operations Team’s Senior Manager for Risk. Includes support or ownership of tasks such as Operational Risk issues, representing the LOB on various risk-related projects, and developing appropriate written documentation to support these efforts.
• Assist in the coordination, support, and remediation of internal and external risk related reviews, including regulatory exams, Internal Audit projects, QA/QC testing by business partners, and other Risk oversight efforts.
• Manage and support activities related to Business Banking Business Practice work streams. Includes coordination of progress from other business partners, development of meeting materials related to Consumer & Business Banking Business Practice Committee, and other general project management support.
• Support general BAU tasks within the MBB Execution and Operations Team, such as escalations from geography-based teammates, client complaint resolution, and training/communication deliverables under the team’s scope. Qualifications
• Responsible for the development and supervision of specific enterprise-wide strategic planning activities including strategy development, initiative implementation, and project management.
• Counsels management on strategic planning initiatives and other issues.
• Typically has a MBA degree and 10 years of relevant consulting or banking experience.
• Prior experience working in relevant risk, compliance, or audit background
• Prior experience designing, managing, and/or executing QC/QA testing or audit programs
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• High work ethic and competitive drive
• Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• High level of adaptability and flexibility
• Strong organizational and time management skills Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.