SunTrust Banks Omni Channel Data Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455113
Job Description SunTrust Bank is seeking an experienced data analyst to conduct a variety of analyses to help guide strategic business priorities. The Omni Channel Data Analyst will support client level analysis with a focus on SunTrust’s Digital Channel. This role will facilitate the blending of client interactions across ATM, Branch, Contact Center and Digital channels, as well as data related to client experience to generate insights into the client journey. Digital data sources, transactional data elements, demographic information, client marketing response data, and client journey data will be central to analysis. Analytics results will influence business strategies, as well as aid in the prioritization of business and analytics initiatives.
The Omni Channel Data Analyst will provide analytical support of identified business initiatives.
- Independently constructs analysis framework, using data mining and analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze and interpret data relating to client interactions using a variety of data platforms.
- Partners with Line of Business Strategy Leads to iteratively generate analytics insights that highlight opportunities to optimize delivery and improve the client experience.
- Monitors business performance to determine effectiveness of implemented changes and strategies.
- Captures, analyzes, and contextualizes data, translates the results and communicates findings to appropriate stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- 3 years work experience including the use of specific analytics tools relative to the work area, such as MS Office and industry-specific software/systems
- Professional communication and project management skills
- In-depth understanding of the business unit's functioning
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and draw conclusions from variant information sources
Demonstrated excellence in analysis, change management, project management, negotiation, persuasion Preferred Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, etc.)
- 2 or more years of experience performing data analytics and statistical analysis
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Strong communication skills with the ability to compile complex information into easily digestible and concise reporting
- Technical proficiency with various analytics tools and techniques: SAS, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, machine learning, text mining, data visualization
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical and critical thought processes to assigned tasks
- Experience in digital analytics, conversion analytics, client journey analytics, and/or speech analytics
- Experience mining data from a range of digital platforms, including Adobe
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.