SunTrust Banks Risk Management Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453064
Responsible for assisting with the data mining and documentation preparation of various management reports, including presentations to segment partners, Internal Audit, Senior Management, oversight committees, and others, primarily using standard Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills driven by an analytical mindset; assists with BSA/AML related special projects, including those requiring research, initiative, summarization, presentations, and recommendations; responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of test scripts – and other tools/resources - used by Enterprise Risk Testing (ERT) to execute the Enterprise AML Group’s BSA/AML/OFAC Quality Control testing function; assists with development, review, maintenance and execution of testing conducted by the Consumer Enterprise AML Compliance Quality Review Team primarily of the Consumer Client On-boarding (COB) unit; and any other functions necessary to support first and second line units with respect to interpretation and application of BSA/AML policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 years of work experience including audit, operations, process engineering or risk management
- Strong knowledge of SOX and other industry-related regulatory requirements, and operational risk concepts.
- Professional communications and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership or management skills.
Solid knowledge of risk management principles and controls, broad-based business practices, and deep understanding of segment/function business processes, with the ability to assess levels of adherence/execution and identify risk/control improvement opportunities. Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in the financial services industry
- Project management skills
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Ability to work within a matrix organization Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.