SunTrust Banks Swap Dealer Operations - Client Service and Investigations in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453635
Provides operational support for Capital Markets. General responsibilities include working closely with FX trading/sales, clients, and multiple divisions under the SunTrust andSunTrust Robinson Humphrey umbrellas providing a quick resolution to inquiries. Performing due diligence in order to investigate and answer queries related to transaction or customer issues, trade processing, and function as a liaison with sales trading, various lines of business, clients, and international banking partners.
Communicate with international banks via multiple channels including the SWIFT network
In-depth knowledge of financial industry and regulatory environment
Knowledge of foreign exchange instruments in order to identify and resolve trade discrepancies or exceptions.
Identifying issues and investigating root cause.
Ensure that any issues are escalated within an appropriate time frame
Ability to process high volume transactions and work under pressure with currency cut offs.
Identify and escalate risk issues associated with daily processing
Monitor foreign bank and various USD accounts including ACH and FED Wire for risk and investigation purposes.
Ability to contribute to process improvement through streamline process and automation where feasible.
Have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Assuming additional duties as required by management. Qualifications
- BS/BA College Degree and 7 years of work experience. Or High School Diploma plus 12 years of industry work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on numerous items at one time.
- Ability to enter data correctly and efficiently is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of financial industry and regulatory environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of products; processes and technology associated with Capital Markets.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Overall, the Fixed Income settlements processing Team Lead will oversee the daily settlement process for all fixed income products traded through SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- This position will support the settlement and at times the movement of collateral for a wide variety of fixed income instruments in accordance with industry standard guidelines.
- The candidate will also be a key contributor in supporting fixed income netting initiatives with NSCC, GSCC, and MBSCC. Knowledge of the Impact, MBSE system a plus.
- The candidate will need to be able to contribute to a process improvement through streamline process and automation where feasible.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a team based working environment is critical.
- Intimate knowledge of brokerage systems operations.
Two or more years of Foreign Exchange Operations, Capital Markets Operations, Primary Accounting Skills, Investigations, or Client Services experience in a similar or related role.
Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Outlook).
Ability to provide exceptional customer service support in conjunction with high level written, and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in fast-paced, time sensitive, multi-tasked operations environment, with the ability to take on a lead role.
BS/BA College Degree and 5 years of work experience. OrHigh School Diploma plus 12 years of industry work experience
Working knowledge of SWIFT and related message types.
- Experience with foreign exchange trade entry systems.
- Wall Street Systems, Calypso, Imagine, MTS and ACH, SWIFT, Misys, Corona, Salesforce
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.