SunTrust Banks Treasury and Payment Solutions Liquidity Product Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453743
The T&PS Liquidity Product Analyst will work with Liquidity Product Managers on a set of deposit products. Responsibilities will include forecasting, data analytics, industry analysis, performance and profitability, and project management. To achieve high-level results the analyst will need to partner closely with Liquidity Product Managers as well as other partners at SunTrust. This teammate will be in a unique position to influence both product level decisions and the broader organization by utilizing insights, providing in-depth analysis and reporting. This role is ideal for an individual who has an economics, finance, or treasury background and wants to explore a career in Product Management.
Under the direction of a Product Manager the Analyst will be responsible for: Product Management:
- Develop skills to manage and own a set of liquidity products
- Develop product specific materials for internal training and reference as well as client facing material
- Work with partners in risk, compliance, technology and legal to ensure product remains compliant and accurately reflects risks/rewards
- Develop and support business cases for new products and lead small enhancement projects
- Review and respond to sales and client feedback related to a liquidity product
Develop an understanding of product life cycle and designProduct Analysis:
Provide product performance analytics, price benchmarking, and competitive landscape
- Participate in scenario testing / financial modeling analysis on relationship pricing changes
- Prepare data, analysis and recommendations for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Ad hoc analysis as requested from Product Managers
- Three years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
Professional communication skills. Preferred Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Must possess strong financial and analytical skills (expert in Excel)
- Comfortable creating and interpreting balance and revenue forecast models
- Projects a polished and professional image
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (expert in PPT/Word)
- Understanding of market dynamics (demand/supply curves, marginal cost of funds, etc…)
- Strives for personal excellence and has a proven track record of successfully executing against initiatives with goal-oriented results.
- Ability to synthesize data, create reports and presentations to communicate complicated materials via a fact-based and easy-to-understand method
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.