SunTrust Banks Treasury and Payment Solutions Receivables Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W451781
The Treasury and Payment Solutions Receivables Product Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of various products in the T&PS receivables product line and will serve as the primary product partner to deliver the strategic vision of the product as determined by the T&PS leadership team.
Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process. Manages the life-cycle of the product: design, development, maintenance, enhancement and exit. Leads research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments. Analyzes, modifies and enhances existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs.
Position will be accountable for managing the end-to-end product management life cycle for a sub-set of T&PS payments products.
- Understand client need for receivables solutions, perform market research and analysis, regularly validate client needs with stakeholders
- Stay abreast of industry trends and capabilities, including the regulatory environment
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the product. Develop, prioritize and execute multi-year roadmaps to provide identified capabilities while optimizing revenue and expense
- Champion investment for product refinements that meet defined client needs
- Monitor ongoing performance of owned products including revenue, expense, performance, operational and risk related trends/metrics
- Effectively analyze, synthesize, and interpret data to guide decisions
- Support operations partners to manage vendor relationship(s), leverage vendor relationship to provide critical product capabilities
- Support stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise on the product capabilities and roadmap
- Ensure product artifacts and materials are up to date and relevant
- Work will come from Product Line team lead for assignments related to product growth or maintenance activities.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Five years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail Preferred Qualifications:
- Project management.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.