SunTrust Banks Treasury & Payments Solutions Sr Digital Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455345
The Treasury & Payments Solution (T&PS) Senior Digital Product Manager will be accountable for managing the end-to-end product management life cycle for a subset of Wholesale digital products. This includes managing new offerings and enhancements throughout the product lifecycle; defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with the technology organization, partners, and key stakeholders to deliver and maintain profitable solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Understand client need for digital solutions, regularly validate with stakeholders
- Stay abreast of industry trends and capabilities, including the regulatory environment
- Develop, prioritize and execute multi-year roadmaps to provide identified capabilities while optimizing revenue and expense
- Champion investment for product refinements that meet defined client needs
- Monitor ongoing performance of owned products including revenue, expense, performance, operational and risk related trends/metrics
- Manage third party risk for vendor relationships critical to providing product capabilities
- Support stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise on the product capabilities and roadmap
- Ensure product artifacts and materials are up to date and relevant This position requires a level of strategic thinking, but also requires the ability to shift into the details in order to make informed decisions when required.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in retail banking or financial services industry managing digital products; minimum of 3 years leading cross functional teams in (product) development
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing consumer market research results, such as drivers of satisfaction related to the online and mobile financial experience
- Experience defining and delivering large-scale digital initiatives including requirements gathering, testing and communication planning
- Experience managing vendor relationships, including contract negotiation
BS/BA (or equivalent experience) Preferred Qualifications:
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.