SunTrust Banks University Relations Team Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W454603
University Relations Team Lead
SunTrust Bank is seeking aUniversity Relations (UR) Team Leadto support SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (STRH), our full-service investment bank platform. TheUniversity Relations Team Leadworks hand-in-hand with the UR Manager, UR Specialists, and fellow UR Recruiters to facilitate a holistic campus recruiting process, including day-to-day supervisory responsibility of one UR Recruiter and one UR Specialist. This position is based at the Atlanta Financial Center in Buckhead, GA, with the option of working remotely 1-2 days a week as schedules allow.
TheUniversity Relations Team Leadwill manage the bank's relationships with campus faculty, staff, and students. The Team Lead will be responsible for planning and executing campus recruiting events to establish SunTrust and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey as a leading employment brand at our core & target universities. Building working relationships with internal program management teams, HR teammates, and campus teams are pivotal to success. The Team Lead will participate in the on-going enhancement of our campus programs which includes identifying creative solutions to recruiting obstacles and process improvements. This position will also conduct research, utilize recruiting metrics, and stay abreast of student life issues and general business trends. Constructing, facilitating, and negotiating employment offers, manage hiring documents, and following policy and compliance procedures are key areas of responsibility.
A sampling of UR Relations Team Lead responsibilities include:
On-Campus Recruitment Strategy
· Lead pre-season planning sessions to outline process & define timeline with Program Management & Campus Teams
· Develop campus brand strategy and coordinate with UR Specialists regarding campus activities & scheduling
· Serve as lead point-of-contact for all campus activity
· Communicate referral process to Program Management & Campus Teams
· Serve as first-line-of-defense on resume review to ensure minimum qualifications/job fit
· Manage communications with candidate and teammate who made the referral
· Establish calendar of campus events for entire recruiting season, incorporating Program Management & Campus Teams recommendations
· Actively plan & participate in on-campus events with Campus Teams
· Collaborate with Campus Teams in creation of on-campus decks, materials, etc. and market events with target student groups
· Partner with Program Management to develop meaningful interview guides
· Create positive candidate experience by providing timely & accurate information in a friendly manner
· Provide guidance & support to Campus Team prior to, during, & following interviews
Super Day (Final) Interviews
· Collaborate with Program Management & UR Specialist on overall Super Day planning and execution, and serve as primary point of contact for Super Day
· Coordinate candidate invites, set interview schedule, confirm interviewers/stakeholders, and work with UR Specialists on other logistical details
· Communicate next steps to candidates and manage “Keep Warm” campaign for those receiving offers or alternates
· Partner with Program Management in creating communication to new hires leading up to start date including housing, first day logistics, notable SunTrust news, etc.
· Provide ongoing support for new hires leading up to start date, at which point Program Management takes over Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years of prior recruiting or university relations experience, preferably in a Campus Recruiting or University Relations role in a finance/professional services firm or university environment Supervisory experience of one or more people preferred, or strong leadership potential if no prior supervisory experience A self-starter – Ability to anticipate issues and proactively problem solve Exceptional attention to detail – Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with varying complexity Experience in multi-tasking and balancing multiple priorities Outstanding client service focus, both internally and externally Professional presence and positive attitude Excellent written and verbal communication skills Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point Experience with an applicant tracking system (preferably Taleo) A desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment Bachelor's degree required
. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.