Cisco Consulting Engineer in Bangalore, India
What you’ll do
- Provide Planning, Designing, Implementation, Migration services to Cisco Customer Experience (CX) customers around Enterprise networking products and solutions mainly focusing on SDA or SDWAN solutions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in solving customer pain points and achieving their business outcomes.
- Produce architectural design for large scale networks.
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of most complex networking problems.
- Performs analysis of most complex network designs.
- Provides highest-level crisis management.
- Acts as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments.
- May act in a technical team leadership capacity.
- Identifies skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them.
- Collaborates proactively with CX) Consulting Engineer (CE) to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
- Guide other consultants and engineers, resolving challenges and ensuring customer success. A high degree of raw analytic horsepower, logical reasoning ability, and curiosity. Be creative with a practical approach and have an intuitive feel for financial consequences of recommendations. This individual will be passionate about their area of expertise and be interested in a specialist track as a long-term career objective. The winning candidate will have a clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and perseverance to make things happen.
Who will you work with?
CX is a team of outstanding technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores. These capabilities expand Cisco's technical reach across all Cisco architectures - Enterprise Networking, Service Provider, Collaboration, Data Center/Cloud and Security. Through our network of Customer Experience Center (CXCs) we enable delivery of innovative services and solutions. Our collaborative delivery model drives scalability, productivity and innovation across the Professional Services organization. CXCs are in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations.
Who you are?
- Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus 6+ years of related experience in IT industry.
- 6+ years of experience knowledge in (1) SDA/DNAC or SDWAN knowledge and (2) Cisco routing and switching platforms.
- Deep knowledge of at least one Customer Vertical / IT industry.
- Able to demonstrate experience working with large, sophisticated projects and strategic account teams.
Desired Skills * Top talent that is interested to work on emerging technologies (SDA/DNAC, SDWAN, Core R&S etc). * Strong Routing & Switching skillset is a must. * SDA/DNAC or SDWAN experience is a big plus. * Python scripting skills is an advantage (automation experience). * Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers. * Strong consulting & client-facing skills to include multi-functional influence, external and internal consulting. * CCIE and Professional Level CCxP desired.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.