Cisco Customer Services, Quality and Compliance Business Operations Analyst in Bangalore, India
Who You'll Work With
Client Experience Services (CES) is part of the Operations and Customer Experience (CX)Organization and is focused on streamlined, high-speed operations. The team works with Cisco’s Sales teams as well as our Customers and Partners, ensuring a high quality and consistent service, optimization and providing processes that work with these stakeholders in a globally consistent way.
Customer Services (CS) is the team that owns the end-to-end transaction experience and provides global and regional support to Customers, Partners and Cisco Sellers. The CS organization is composed of Global Customer Services (incl. Global Contact Centers, Localization and Data Operations, Vendor Management Office and Partner Program Services teams) as well as Regional Customer Service teams.
The Business Operations team is accountable for supporting the different teams within Customer Services with direct link to the leadership team. Key areas of focus include Budget Management, Vendor Spend, Vendor Infrastructure, Quality programs and Sox compliance.
The Quality and Compliance work is a key part of the Business Operations Team within Customer Services Team.
The role requires a combination of skills including: strong program and project management acumen, astute business analysis and judgement, and excellent cross-functional engagement. The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded background that includes Quality Management and SoX compliance knowledge and experience.
What You'll Do
- Understand complex business processes and map them for further analysis
- Interpret business data by understanding patterns and trends to provide solutions to business problems
- Determine how to improve existing business processes and Identify the tasks to support the implementation of new features
- Design the new features/business rules to implement, Analyze the impact of implementing new features and Implement the new features
- Knowledgeable in business process engineering concepts and apply that to our business
- Document procedures and present the current/new process models and approaches to stakeholders
- Identify external and internal business events and describe triggers that cause the business to act and the desired outcomes
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- Perform process audits to understand how the process performers work, train/calibrate them and monitor their performances
- Lead and Assist in Process Excellence activities
Who You Are
- Management or related field BA/BS degree or equivalent, plus 3-5 years’ experience in Quality and Compliance management
- Experience as business process analyst in IT/customer service/BPM fields or any other industry in related roles
- Proficient in Excel VBA, SQL and Tableau
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Understand how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate
- Demonstrated leadership in resolving issues and influencing complex discussions
- Effective communication in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to champion improvements
- Comfortable managing through organizational change
- Strong problem-solving skills
- World-class teamwork and professional attitude towards peers/vendors
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure
- Very strong Analytical Skills
- Process management and project management qualification and experience are a plus
Why You'll Love Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.