Cisco Field Operations Manager in Bangkok, Thailand
Client Experience Partner Services (CES) offers operational engagement / advisory services with customers, partners and Cisco sales, stakeholders across Cisco’s commerce processes from quote to invoice for products/services and software business.
What You'll Do
The Regional Operations team within the CES organization is seeking an exceptional individual to work directly with senior sales/channels and other cross-functional internal partners to provide world class operations management and advisory services. These services will include
• Contribute management services involving ensuring transparency to CES leadership and sales leadership around commit execution and proactive risk mitigation of impact to contribute through deal readiness and other engagement
• Engagement for sourcing strategic deals across product, service, software and solution offerings of Cisco considered strategic to the business
• Performance management reviews of CES services enabling key business priorities of country leadership team and providing feedback to service owning organizations to optimize the experience
• Driving initiatives to address opportunities for continuous improvement, unaddressed problems relevant to the country / segment in operational whitespace areas within the operations organization
• Represent the voice of the country/segment in key program/capability/transformation rollouts and aggressively address relevance/adoption issues
• Driving the actions with partners to ensure that the quality of booking and other compliance norms for the country/segment are met
Who You Are
• Data analytics skills with ability to translate data into business intelligence
• Ability to translate Cisco/Partner priorities in a consultative manner to drive operational excellence
• Solution minded to understand root cause and implement necessary changes
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships within Cisco
• Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills. Proven ability to influence and lead outside of organization, across roles and functions with key decision makers
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of management
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.