ServiceNow, Inc. Senior Solution Sales Specialist, Platform in Brussels, Belgium
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a member of our Solution Sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. Custom Application Development on the Now Platform App Engine is a rapidly growing focus area for ServiceNow. Since the Now Platform is now a leader in 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms , members of this team will have an opportunity to drive this next growth engine for ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
ServiceNow is seeking a Sr. Solution Sales Specialist (App Engine) that is a customer facing domain expert, that drives innovative business solutions with our customers
Be part of a small, over-achieving, and dynamic team building the AppEngine business in BENELUX . All Servicenow technologies are developed on a single platform. The AppEngine team is responsible for the go to market and sales of a rich set of technologies our customers and partners use to develop their own custom workflows and applications on that single platform. In today’s world speed, agility and control are of the essence and with Now Platform AppEngine, customers can get exactly that.
We help our customers to be successful in their business by providing technology that makes their work flow. From Pro-code, to no-code to citizens development, Now Platform AppEngine can help drive change and optimization.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
· Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan for Belgium
· Arranging and conducting initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings; close collaboration with your Solution Consulting counterpart and extended team to deliver ‘art of the possible’ demonstrations showcasing App Engine’s capabilities – ServiceNow’s low-code/no-code Platform for rapid application development
· Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future Application Development roadmap to drive the ServiceNow App Engine solution and overall Platform.
· Close collaboration with Core Sales Teams (AE’s, SC’s, Leadership) and other ServiceNow Solution Areas (Customer, Employee, IT) to deliver outcomes-based solutions to our clients and prospects
· In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our Platform offering directly to prospects, customers, partners and at industry events and seminars
· Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
· Articulate customer success strategies to the field in order to streamline and standardize Platform presentations and value proposition
· Sales and partner eco-system sales enablement
· Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams with limited support from inside sales
· Sales process management and opportunity closure
· Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
What’s required to be successful in this role:
Proven track record of over-achievement in service sales, preferably within a Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS) solution provider
A strong understanding of the Platform/PaaS/aPaaS market related business processes
Able to thrive in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven environment
Willingness to go above and beyond to win in the market against stiff competition
Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media, to a variety of different audiences
Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
Pitch perfect communication and presentation skills in English and local language as appropriate
Regional travel required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 (tel:(408)%20501-8550) , or email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.