Aerotek $18-$19.80/Hr! Entry Level Machine Operator in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
$1000 sign on bonus! 3 day weekends! Entry Level Machine Operating Postion At Top Rated Medical Device Company!
6am-6pm $18 + raise once permanent
6pm-6am $19.80 + raise once permanent
• Maintain continuous system operation by adjusting, repairing, replacing, or modifying automation/robotic system components
• Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components and return to serviceability
• Performs automated equipment set-up functions which include the loading of electronic components, raw cards, feeders, fixtures, stencils, chemicals, etc.
• Performs sequential start-up for the automated equipment and all peripheral hardware.
• Monitors the operation of the automated equipment and peripheral hardware. Initiates adjustments to ensure that the automated equipment and peripheral hardware operate within the established control limits.
• Monitors the shelf-life usage of perishable chemicals, moisture sensitive parts and raw card assemblies.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.