ATS Automation Customer Spares Specialist in Cambridge, Ontario
ATS Company: ATS Automation Tooling Systems
Requisition ID: 2973
Cambridge, ON, CA, N3H 4R7
Date: Jan 13, 2021
Customer Spares Specialist
Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future!Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with the Life Sciences division at ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale.
The Customer Spares Specialist - Order Fulfillment is responsible for developing proposals for customer part inquiries and processing new orders. The candidate will support the spare part team to ensure that orders are delivered 100% on time and customer satisfaction targets are exceeded.
• Create and submit proposals for spare part inquiries.
• Receive incoming calls or emails for customer requests.
• Review, verify and process quotation requests from customers
• Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure that the items and parts proposed to the customer meet required form fit and function requirements.
• Identify and review part obsolescence issues with internal cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with Procurement team to solicit quotes for items from 3rd party suppliers and partners
• Review purchase orders (P.O) from customer and confirm that pricing and delivery terms are consistent with the quote sent to the customer.
• Engage customers to review spare opportunities and proactively promote part sales
• Enter proposal details into customer relationship management (CRM) system and update status of the proposal throughout the life cycle of the sales process.
• Communicate with customer to align on lead time expectations.
• Proactively provide updates to customers as required on proposal status and submission.
• Review and verify purchase orders for accuracy by comparing against proposal.
• Process Purchase Orders and enter orders in ERP system for replacement
• Contribute to issue resolution and problem solving related to spare part orders.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to meet or exceed key performance indicators and targets.
• Ensure that on time delivery metrics are achieved and review of outstanding orders on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
HEATH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENT:
• Work in compliance with divisional health, safety and environmental procedures
• Refrain from removing or altering safety devices or guarding unless hazardous energies are controlled through lockout-tagout methods
• Report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
• Report defect in any equipment or protective device
• Ensure that the required protective equipment is used for the assigned tasks
• Attend all required health, safety and environmental training
• Report any accidents/incidents to supervisor
• Assist in investigating accidents/incidents
• Refrain from engaging in any prank, contest, feat of strength, unnecessary running or rough and boisterous conduct
• A post-secondary diploma or degree or equivalent experience.
Experience and Requirements:
• Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined engineering environment, often under pressure filled conditions.
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with customers to resolve problems is required.
• Adept at multi-tasking
• Ability to read drawings, reference manuals and assembly systems instruction guides is essential.
• Must have experience and be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Individual must have the ability to gain knowledge to readily determine parts of an assembly.
• Knowledge of JDE and CRM software is preferential
• Requires excellent interpersonal and commercial skills and the ability to work with little supervision
Why Join ATS?
Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages - coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, Treat Day is every other week!
Monthly “In-Chair Massage” clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
And much more!
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.