Aerotek Entry Level COVID Kit Assembler; START ASAP!! in Carlsbad, California
Urgently hiring 40 COVID Test Assembler in Carlsbad!! Start ASAP, no experience required!!
Follow cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines as they apply to manufacturing
• Assemble cartridges and reagent kit components
• Follow manufacturing SOPs
• Organize and maintain floor area and supplies used during work performed
• Work independently and as a part of an assembly line team
• Maintain a safe work environment with respect to chemicals and equipment
• Resolve line issues and suggest improvements
• Operate all manufacturing line equipment.
• Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete manufacturing work orders in a timely
• Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct
errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
• Serve as a role model for cGMP manufacturing
• Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma required
All shifts available.
1st: 6am-2:30pm $18
2nd: 2:30pm-11pm $19.44
3rd: 11pm-7:30pm $20.16
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.