Aerotek Hiring Mechanical Assemblers In Centennial, CO $24.50/hr in Centennial, Colorado
Aerotek is currently hiring for a company that assembles large industrial machinery in Centennial, Colorado. This position would be on a team that works on a Production/Assembly line where team members work off blueprints to build this machinery using hand and power tools.
• Assemble drive shafts, bearings, and gear assembly
• All builds are read from blueprints and schematics
• Tear down and rebuild of machinery
• Install guards, signs, and nameplates on machinery
• Perform machine set ups for specific jobs
• Build of mechanical sub assembly
• Strong blueprint experience
• Strong experience with hand and power tools (will need to eventually provide own tools)
• Mechanical aptitude
• Must be willing to submit to company’s to company’s drug screen and background check
Pay: $24.50/hour with near unlimited overtime
Shift: 2nd shift 4:00PM-12:30AM Monday – Friday (overtime after shift, will likely stay until around 1:30AM – 2:00AM)
Location: Centennial, CO
If you would like to hear more about the position please call Ryan at 970-776-5232
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and professional references
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.