Aerotek Manufacturing Tech in CERRITOS, California
They are looking for an Manufacturing Technician/ General Production Worker who will be responsible for the following:
- Operating equipment to accurately weigh raw ingredient material to create flavor products in a GMP/ FDA environment
- Assist with compounding, blending, mixing of products
- Utilize tools and electronic/ computer systems for compounding and container filling
- Use computers, scan gun, and other tools to correctly match ingredients and shop orders
- Abide by all safety regulations and rules
- Ensure proper ventilation and use of safety equipment
- Have an understanding of quality procedures including testing, swabbing of equipment, etc.
- Manually move buckets and vats of flavors
- Assist with mixing, blending, compounding of products
- Work in an environment that has a variety of flavors at any given time (i.e. vanilla, garlic, fish oil, etc.)
mixing, Lifting, production, blending, GMP, FDA, material handling, Compounding
Top Skills Details:
manufacturing warehouse production
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3-5+ years of manufacturing or production experience ideally in a pharmaceutical, food, or nutraceutical environment performing lifting, blending, compounding, etc.
If they have blending/ mixing/ compounding experience at a foods or flavors company they will pay $18-19/hr.
Ideal candidate will possess the following: - Knowledge of machine operating/ production - Any mixing/ blending/ compounding experience is a major plus - Strong knowledge and emphasis on SAFETY - Ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math skills, including ratios and weighing of product - Knowledge of FDA/ GMP regulations - Ability to follow procedures and directions to properly identify product and follow formulas - Ability to read, write, and understand English - Ability to lift 50-75+ lbs on a regular basis
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.