Truist Digital Analytics Implementation Software Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0025485
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer to join the Performance and Optimization technology team. This teammate will serve as the Digital Analytics Data Steward for the Truist Marketing organization. In this role, they will be the expert on where and how to access Digital Analytics data, be able to explain complex analytics implementations, and will ensure the quality and availability of digital data. Additionally, this teammate will participate the implementation of analytics and optimization technologies through solution design and code development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement digital analytics solutions using a variety tools and technologies (Adobe Analytics, Target, Ensighten, etc).
- Collaborate with development and engineering teams to deploy analytics integrations which are technically sound and efficient.
- Ensure the quality and availability of Digital Analytics data through frequent data audits, report reviews, and access reviews.
- Serve as a consultant to data end-users to educate and support the utilization of Digital Analytics data.
- Build and maintain documentation in support of the Performance and Optimization mission; to include data dictionaries, technical specifications, and architectural diagrams.
- Provide technical analysis for data outages and irregularities.
Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent education and related training 2. Six years of experience in application design and programming and complex debugging 3. Good verbal and written communication skills 4. Demonstrated strong attention to detail 5. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team 6. Ability to train others 7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products 8. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Preferred Skills:
- 2 - 5 years of experience with the implementation of digital analytics and optimization solutions with a focus on Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Experience implementing solutions using tag management tools such as Adobe DTM, Launch, and Ensighten.
- Understanding of digital data layer design and implementation to support digital analytics solutions.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, jQuery, Angular, CSS and other web technologies.
- Strong understanding of the Agile methodology.
- Understanding of mobile development technologies (iOS and Android) and analytics SDKs.
- Understanding of testing automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, or Puppeteer.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.