Truist Software Engineer-Java/Angular/Camunda in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0025502
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
- We are looking for engineers to join our team to build and support financial applications for digital account opening space. Candidates should be experienced with software development, and willing to learn new platforms as needed. Experience with web frameworks, API development, and/or AWS experience are all directly applicable to this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web based applications built on latest technologies
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Mentoring developers on design patterns, best practices and DevOps trade-offs
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Participate in Agile Planning and Ceremonies
- Develop and maintain high quality code using industry best practices
- Foster and maintain good relationships with internal business partners to ensure process are integrated to support expected customer service levels
- Work with line of business and IT partners for understanding and ensure that solutions meet requirements
- Research and resolve problems which require knowledge, judgment and handling beyond staff experience and knowledge
- Facilitate solution architecture while maintaining the overall Enterprise Architectural requirements Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent education and related training
- Six years of experience in application design and programming and complex debugging
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to train others
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Preferred Skills:
Minimum 6 years’ experience developing web based applications in multiple technologies.
- Experience in developing and consuming REST and SOAP based services using Java and Spring Boot framework with any relational database as backend
- Experience on unit testing of Angular applications using Jasmine, Karma and other testing frameworks
- Experience in Cloud Computing using AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, Fargate etc.
- Experience in CI/CD and Dev Sec Ops implementation
- Experience in Camunda or OpenSource BPM development.
- Experience to use version controls such as GIT, GITLabs and others
- Have working experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies specifically in SAFe
- Have experience in leading/mentoring large teams
- Have knowledge/experience with various computing architectures
- Have knowledge and understanding of the needs of the business units and how these needs can be addressed through technology
- Analytical, problem solving, conceptual skills including the ability to analyze processes through logical and creative thinking
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.