AT&T Principal-Solution Architect-Program Management SIM/UICC Strategy in Chicago, Illinois
Overall Purpose: Experienced in program management to Lead SIM/UICC Strategy, provide highly technical triage of SIM and device solutions, provide mission-critical customer and project-related support, drive continued improvements into SIM/OTA/Subscription Management solution lifecycles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Define SIM/UICC/eUICC/iUICC strategy
Define Subscription Management, GSMA platform, OTA platform strategies
Develop and guide SIM and Platform vendor relationships (Thales, G+D, Idemia)
Provide Mission Critical triage/support for strategic and key customers with highly technical solutions
Customer SIM/UICC Profile Development & Validation
Drive Subscription Management Customer and Local Mobile Network Operator Deployments and Integrations
Perform SIM/UICC/eUICC/iUICC security evaluations and ensure compliance with standards and security best practices
Working knowledge of SIM card and Platform technical specifications (3GPP, 3GPP2, GSMA, Global Platform, ETSI) as pertains to device operations and connectivity
Troubleshoot Mobile Network voice/data/UMTS/IMS connectivity and operations
Lead real-time problem resolution for highly available solutions to meet tight Service Level Agreements commitments
Key Requirements and Abilities:
• BS or MS of Engineering field of study
• 10+ years SIM and/or OTA experience
• 10+ years Mobility Networking Authentication/Operation/Security
• Ability to lead and coach team members
• Disciplined self-starter, self-motivator
• Creative problem solver with strong focus
• Excellent project and product management
• Comprehensive knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, NAT, PAT, Access Control List)
• Architecture development mindset paired with a strong operational responsibility
• Thorough understanding of Machine to Machine communication and operations
• Thorough working knowledge of SIM/UICC/device test suites (Comprion, UniverSIM Master, UICC Card Admin)
Job Contribution: Expert level technical professional. Advise, Advisor on technical knowledge and AT&T technologies.
Education: BS or MS in: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent expert experience.
Experience: 8-10 years SIM/UICC/SmartCard experience
This position can sit in any location with an AT&T hub location close by*
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.