Experian Product Marketing Manager in Costa Mesa, California
JOB DESCRIPTION | Product Marketing Manager
(Open to 100% Remote within the US)
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you have a deep understanding of the industry, passionate about researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager to join ourExperian Marketing Servicesgroup who will work closely with product teams to build out value proposition messaging, buyer personas, and thought leadership content strategy. You will develop clarity from diverse sources of intelligence to understand market opportunities, positionExperian Marketing Servicescapabilities into differentiated propositions, and create compelling messaging frameworks.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share thatFORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for.In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
As a leader in consumer data, analytics, and identity,Experian Marketing Servicesis improving the business and consumer experience by offering a complete identity solution providing marketers with a clearer view across the digital customer buying journey and we’re doing so through strong acquisitions of leading AdTech andMarTechproviders with the most recent being Tapad, a leading digital identity resolution provider.
Please visithttps://www.experian.com/marketing-services/for more information.
What you’ll be doing
This role focuses on Sales Enablement and is a critical voice with sales. They are the main point of contact with the product, strategy and sales teams to identify go-to-market needs, work to identify areas of opportunity on content and drive our tools to make our sales team stand out from the competition. The role manages the development of value proposition development with product management to ensure GTM materials are highly relevant and, training content is updated and aligned, buildout innovative training programs, and prioritize the vertical plays with the team.
- Work with internal product, strategy and sales stakeholders to conceptualize and communicate appropriate solutions to marketing problems.
- Execute our content strategy by creating high-quality content, including product sheets, product decks, blog posts, whitepapers, infographic copy and video scripts
- Devise and execute the sales enablement program to optimize and enhance sales experience, including:
- Communicating effectively with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
- Maintaining voice of sales in respect to tools and collateral, content accessibility and learning and education program
- Lead sales training and curriculum development with sales excellence and sales teams
- Maintain curriculum and education programs
- Innovate to deliver content to best meet sales needs
- Align thought leadership program to engage clients in a relevant and timely manner
- Drive for marketing attribution to show value of targeted tools, sales enablement plays and thought leadership programming
What your background looks like
- BS/BA degree required.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing, and/or new product introduction
- Experience and knowledge within the MarTechindustry (digital consumer data, digital identity, activation, and measurement) is preferred.
- Solid understanding of market segmentation, strategy, planning, and execution of marketing activities across a variety of channels (includes thought leadership positioning)
- Ability to work in a regional matrix organization where a significant amount of personal interaction is done through teleconferences and video conferences.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who is familiar with strategic disciplines and has a clear ability to contribute your own ideas.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation – ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Energetic self-starter who will build relationships across teams
- Innovative and creative thinker
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people's agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering... the list goes on!
- Competitive pay (Recruiter will provide details) and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days, and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
/EOE including Disability/Veteran/
Job: *Marketing and Communications
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: California-Costa Mesa
Requisition ID: 211116