Experian (Graduate) - Cash Management Analyst in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
As part of the ongoing growth of Experian’s Global Finance Services (GFS) organization, the role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the Cash Management team. The role will be based in Experian’s Global Delivery Centre in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
As a Cash Management Analyst, you will be responsible for the reconciliation of cash & cash equivalents accounts in different regions, including coordination with various team to drive for improvement or resolve issues within Cash management functions.
What You’ll be doing:
- Reconcile bank transactions (Upload daily bank account statement, reconcile all daily bank receipts/ payments in bank accounts including journal postings for bank related transactions in accordance with company policies)
- Analyzing and rectify issues or enquiries, such as bank account variances or any other item pertaining to transaction within the entities supported, activity analysis for country finance commentary.
- Resolve cash management related issues and disputes or escalate as required.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation, loading into Certification, monitoring/ clearing aged items, attend balance sheet review calls with stakeholders if required.
- Stakeholder management includes collaboration with all parties (including country finance, controllerships, business finance, other GFS team, system experts, Group Finance etc) in handling daily/ ad hoc matters relating to entities supported.
- Continuously drive for improvement & streamline processes within cash management function
- Act as escalation point for any issues involving month end, quarter, year-end close. Monitor and manage issues, escalations and/or exceptional handling requests
- Understand and ensure compliance with Experian policies and be the first line of defense/ Gatekeeper of the books
- Manage day-to-day operation and month end close to ensure deadlines and deliverables are submitted accurately and on time
- Provide support to internal & external Audit process and in accordance to accounting standard. Ensure compliance with all requirements encompassing data integrity and evidence of process and accuracy.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager to meet financial reporting requirements and/or other projects
- Respond/ handle ad-hoc requests/ divestments/ acquisitions in a timely and professional manner
More About you:
- 1 year of relevant in accounting working experience is required for this position; graduates are also encouraged to apply
Minimum Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
Ability to identify risk areas and action upon, else escalate to manager
- Good communicator, confident in interacting with all levels of individuals across a variety of internal functions (remote or on site) with excellent interpersonal skill to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Flexibility and “can do” attitude to ensure that task is achieved
- Possess accounting & analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous situations
- Ability to present ideas and opinions in a collaborative, credible and influential manner
- A continuous improvement mind-set and experience in process improvement will be an added advantage
Why this role is critical:
- This role is responsible for handling day to day operation, support all the internal reporting & business requests and full compliance to internal & external policy.
Title: (Graduate) - Cash Management Analyst
Requisition ID: 21862