SunTrust Banks Enterprise Data Center Engineer (3PM - Midnight) - Durham in Durham and Orange Counties, North Carolina
Req ID: W454630
- Configures, installs, integrates, decommissions, monitors, operates, maintains, and recovers technology solutions (hardware & infrastructure/software/application) in support of existing solutions throughout the full business solution lifecycle.
- Redesigns and reconfiguration of non-standard solutions/components to conform to standards and/or best practices, develops enhancements, codes/scripts, and tests.
- Performs recovery and operational activities, project execution, and operational audits to ensure standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed. G
- athers and analyzes data, develops recommendations, and executes moderately complex changes to systems and applications.
- Applies an understanding of key business processes and practical experience to solve a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Works under moderate supervision. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Experience participating in IT projects.
Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations. Preferred Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental hardware and software principles, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to accurately document and report problems and resolutions.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and conventional computer and software technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.