Renewal by Andersen Window Installation Sub-Contractor in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Window Installation Sub-Contractor
Renewal by Andersen Metro & Midwest
Fort Wayne, IN
Renewal by Andersen is looking for experienced window installation sub-contracting crews to join our growing team! To get started, all you need is at least a two-man crew, an enclosed trailer or truck to transport windows, a metal brake, and tools! No weekends, average $250-300K annual pay (paid out weekly) and year-round work!
To get started, apply now, call/text Faith at (317) 349-5725 or email email@example.com.
IS THIS YOU OR YOUR CREW?:
· 3+ years of experience installing residential windows and doors.
· Must have excellent and verifiable carpentry skills.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
· Must provide enclosed trailer or truck equipped to transport windows along with a metal brake and tools to perform window/door installations. If your crew does not have a trailer, we offer a trailer program (see below for details)
· Must be fully insured and provide proof of liability, auto and workers’ compensation insurance.
· Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty and lift up to 90 lbs. without help.
· Must possess a high degree of organizational and time management skills.
· Positive attitude and strong communication skills required.
WHAT YOU GET:
· Average pay for a 2-3 man crew $250,000-$300,000 per year*, paid weekly
· Mileage reimbursement of .56 cents per mile
· Year-round work to keep you busy even in the winter months (no weekends!)
· Job materials and dumpsters are provided to complete the installation at no cost to you
· Devoted managers are on staff to assist you in a smooth project completion
Pay varies based on volume and work completed
Exclusive Offer: RbA Trailer Program
· We purchase the trailer and signage
· You pay 1/3 of the cost
· Work for us for a full year and KEEP THE TRAILER AS YOUR OWN!
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.