Robert Half International Cloud Computing Analyst in Greer, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is hiring for a Cloud Architect to join a growing and dynamic team based in the Greenville, SC area. This is a 100% remote opportunity and is moving fast. Call me directly at 864-490-9679 for more information and to get involved!
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
• Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
• Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
• Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
• Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements
• Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to service owners
• Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
• Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
• Any other duties as assigned by management
• 4+ years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
• Experience with AWS, Azure and VMWare enterprise implementations
• Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Thorough understanding of the corporate network (DNS, Security, Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email, etc.)
• Thorough knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule with some nights and weekends required
• Must pass pre-employment screening
Requirements Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, VMware
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.