PruittHealth Physical Therapist (Home Health - Salaried position) in Griffin, Georgia
Physical Therapist (Home Health - Salaried position)
To provide evaluative, consultative and treatmentinterventions to allhome health patients in their place ofresidencereferred by a licensed physician and willmaintain effective communication with Home Health Partners/ United RehabPartners, patients, patient’s familiesand other internal and external customers as appropriate.
1. Completes Evaluations, Assessments,and treatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according topolicy and the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Follows established policies andprocedures as related to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizes and responds to prioritiesin patient care showing initiative and sound judgment.
4. Demonstrates willingness to adapt tochange in workload and assists with training/orienting others.
5. Provides a clean, safe environmentwith well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge ofproper equipment usage.
6. Observes uniform code or dressguidelines and wears ID badge at all times.
7. Fosters teamwork environment and issupportive of cultural diversity.
8. Represents the organization in apositive and professional manner.
9. Accepts responsibility to report anyalleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue isresolved.
10. Adheres to Great Customer Serviceprinciples of the organization.
11. Reports to work on time as scheduled;providing proper notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplannedPTO.
12. Follows all Tenets of the Organization;demonstrating the Committed to Caring Philosophy throughout each work day.
13. Fosters a culture of compliance byfollowing the Code of Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatoryrequirements at all times.
14. Completes all required orientation, inservices and trainings timely and successfully.
15. Performs other related duties asnecessary and as directed by supervisor.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must have a valid professional license in State of practice.
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credentials evaluation organization approved by the APTA.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1.Demonstrates a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
2.Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
3.Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
4.Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
5.General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations.
6.Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines.
7.Attends and participates in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in their field, as well as, to maintain current license/certification, as required.
Primary Location Georgia-Griffin
Shift 1st Shift
Job Posting Feb 23, 2021, 3:40:42 PM
Req ID: 2102134
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.