Amazon Web Services Senior Partner Trainer in Gurgaon, India
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services India, Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you can communicate the business concepts and value of the Cloud to audiences at different stages in the AWS Cloud journey, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join Training Team within AISPL.
As the Partner Trainer, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a highly visible role with significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales and or pre-sales technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of cloud concepts and technologies as well as extensive experience working with the Partner Community.
In this role, you will deliver training content to APN Partner organizations, their sales and pre-sales tech audience to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience.
· Deliver training courses which incorporate AISPL’s strategy, mission and technology with our business development methodologies to APN Partners.
· Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning and at AISPL events.
· Assist in developing and maintaining Partner sales and pre-sales training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials to raise the bar on curriculum quality.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required) and mentor/train internal authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Demonstrated experience in a sales or pre-sales environment or delivering business focused and technology related training.
· Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personas involved in Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions.
· Experience working in the Indian Channel Community.
· Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools.
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
· Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.