PPD Associate Manager Sites in Gyula, Hungary
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve health!
AES is a business unit of PPD that helps biopharmaceutical companies overcome patient recruitment and research site challenges by optimizing each step in the patient journey to deliver greater speed, certainty, and control to clinical trial delivery.
At the Accelerated Enrollment Solutions, we are currently looking to attract an Associate Manager Sites in Gyula.
In this role you will manage the day-to-day activities and performances including growth, delivery of targets at a dedicated research site. You will be responsible for the site staff management, quality management as well as the appropriate planning and coordination of resources and facilities.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Associate Manager Sites are as follows–
- Manages site staff with all associated administrative responsibilities
- Coordinates site activities to ensure the delivery of targets
- Communicates targets to the site teams, ensuring they are aware of expectations, and monitors progress
- Oversees the planning and coordination of patient recruitment activities, patient bookings and schedule management, ensuring efficiency and that resources are used to capacity
- Holds regular site meetings and clearly communicates study and protocol requirement as well as business goals
- Ensures compliance with the company quality framework, regulatory (GCO) legislation, guidelines and international standards (Global/Local COPS/SOPS)
- Ensures the implementation of quality control methods, practices and improvements and that risks are highlighted to the compliance department
- Ensures the site and facilities provide a safe working environment and is H&S compliant
- Leads the site team towards the delivery of the business objectives and supports their growth and performance
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will require the following skills and experience:
- University degree and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
- Previous leadership responsibilities will be considered an advantage
- Fluent Hungarian and working knowledge of English is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of clinical trial processes and expertise / knowledge of clinical study operations
- Good understanding of FDA regulations and ICH GCP guidelines
- Good understanding of budgeting / forecasting / planning projects
- Good time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Job: *Clinical Research Sites
Organization: *AES HU
Title: Associate Manager Sites
Requisition ID: 202732
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group