Robert Half International IT Manager in Houston, Texas
Robert Half has partnered with an organization for an exciting opportunity as an IT Manager.
Role and Responsibilities: Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
● Manage the technology needs of a SaaS company, working with the DevOps team to maintain permissions for engineers and contractors within Github and AWS, as well as designers all tasked with delivery of the company's core product.
● Plan and lead IT projects - including the design, maintenance, and deployment of IT systems, policies and services.
● Remote inventory management - Remotely manage a work environment that consists of both PCs and Macs, and spans the US and Latin America.
● Monitor performance of technology systems and tools to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations and improvements.
● Evaluate, implement and maintain information technology processes and policies.
● Support company and employee software and equipment needs.
● Implement and monitor security policies and procedures.
● Plan, organize, control and evaluate Hello Alice SOC2, PCI compliance, and electronic data policies.
● Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems ensuring business continuity.
● Responsible for technology planning, working with HR, marketing, product and sales leadership to develop solutions for IT needs.
● Responsible for technology onboarding, working with HR to ensure successful completion of technical and security onboarding.
● Evaluate technology, assessing vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
Experience with PCI
Experience with SOC 2
5-8+ years of experience working in IT operations, experience with companies producing software a plus.
● Proven working experience as an IT lead or manager.
● Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
● Experience in cloud systems management and data governance.
● Hands-on experience with computer networks, inventory management and employee software systems.
● Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telephony related to support groups.
● Experience working with both PC and Mac hardware is a must
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.