AT&T SR. SPECIALIST, BUSINESS ANALYSIS (Salesforce) in Hyderabad, India
Engage with the business team and stakeholder at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation.
• This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
• Work with the Agile team and assist with the creation of the strategic delivery roadmap, that drives a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery scrum team.
• Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in outbound customer communications, consent and privacy management
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
• Building Data mapping transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts
• Work effectively with the development team and help them understand the specifications requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
• Partner with various stakeholders and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
• Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
• Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements upgrades, implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business technical partners.
• Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
• Performing system analysis on software programs, applications, and web services.
• Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
• Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
• Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
• Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
Shift timing (if any):
• Shift falls typically between 6 am to 10 PM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Overall Experience: 7+ years of technical business analysis with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
o Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning, especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction, delivery, target transformation mappings.
• Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating and leading solution design, development configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
• Experience in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
• Experience working within scaled agile development team
• Experience with MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Technical skills would include; Adobe Analytics, Oracle Marketing Platform (Responsys), Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
• Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
• Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
• Ensuring optimal system functionality via integrated diagnostics.
• Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
• Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
• Knowledge of Linux, windows, Networking.
• Understanding in SQL, NoSQL databases – MySql, Oracle, MongoDB
• Understanding of SRE role and implementation.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.