Marriott Loyalty Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Number 21103437
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, JL. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Brand JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Loyalty Manager is responsible for recognition and engagement of our most valuable Elite members through delivery of the highest quality member stay experience. He/she manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite members’ journey: from pre-arrival and arrival experience all the way to the follow up through post-stay feedback mechanisms. He/she directs, implements and evaluates quality of products and services provided to Elite members and partners with Loyalty Head Connector and Connector Team to make certain that there is an effective communication and delivery of Elite benefits program. He/she is also responsible for managing part of the Loyalty Operations department and Executive Club department where Elite members are enjoying their journey during the stay.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years’ experience in loyalty/guest relations/guest recognition or related professional area.
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Marriott Loyalty Program
• Leads and mentors other team members on Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Elite Member Benefits, Terms and Conditions.
• Adjusts Elite Member status when necessary according to established guidelines.
• Partners with Head Connector to update, appoint and activate connector team on property.
• Attends Loyalty and Connector meetings and webinars to continue professional development and learn about new enhancements and promotions of the Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Promotes positive relations with Elite members by anticipating their needs and promptly responding to them.
• Monitors, responds and routes Elite members’ comments to the appropriate department when necessary.
Maintaining Elite Appreciation, Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Coordinates day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
Providing Exceptional Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members Service and Property Operations Support
• Provides services that go above and beyond Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members expectations in order to promote Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members satisfaction and retention.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Helps employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Assists in coaching and providing feedback to associates.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Provides immediate assistance to Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members as requested.
• Interacts with Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Maintains knowledge of all hotel features and services, room types, rates special packages and promotions.
• Keeps track of daily arrivals, departures, room availability and scheduled in-house group activities.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
• Monitors security of public areas of the hotel.
• Conducts pre-shift meetings to review and share information pertinent to daily business with other team members.
Leading the Team and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of other team members.
• Monitors effectiveness of departmental staffing guide.
• Provides training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all employees within the department.
• Administers performance evaluations for all employees within the department.
• Facilitates departmental strategic planning meetings.
• Direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and guidance to praise or make corrections
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.