CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Full Stack Software Developer in Lafayette, Louisiana
Full Stack Software Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Full Stack Software Developer
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J0721-2267
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Our Digital Services practice is building a team of top talent dedicated to delivering the next generation of services and solutions to the federal government. We are agile practitioners, user-centric designers, data scientists, automation specialists, and business-oriented technologists. Our digital solutions transform the way federal agencies engage with citizens, empower their workforce, and deliver strong mission outcomes.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity in our Emerging Technology Practices (ETP) group for a full stack developer for projects with large federal clients. The full stack developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and implementation of software projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the Platform Architect, Business Analyst(s), IT Support and Technical teams to ensure that administration and implementation are conducted per policy, procedures and best practices.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• You will work closely with the Technical Lead and other team members. This position would suit a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic software developer with a proven track record not only in delivering quality applications, but also in providing excellent customer service. We work in a very collaborative environment where excellent communication skills are needed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Due to the nature of the government contract , US Citizenship is required.
• 5+ years of software development experience and Bachelors Degree
• Experience in one or more of the following web client side frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2.0-7.0, Vue.js, React, Ember.js, Knockout.js, OR
• Extensive experience on server side frameworks, network security, backend, etc.
• NET/C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core or Java/JVM
• Experience with relational database design in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL.
• Data APIs that interact with databases (ADO.Net, ADO, ODBC, JDBC, Dapper). Must be able to pull data from multiple data sources / tables, merge the data, manipulate in memory in an optimized fashion.
• Experience with NoSQL data technology a plus.
• Data-interchange formats such as JSON, XML
• Version control with Git
• Unit testing - NUnit, JUnit, Moq, .Net Testing framework, is a plus.
• Experience integrating, extending and developing in systems such as ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, and Qlik is a plus.
• Clear communication skills
• Agile development lifecycle
• Past experience working as part of a collaborative team that practices Agile and/or DevOps throughout the SDLC.
• Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
• Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
• Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, Business Analysts, vendors, and end users in cross-functional teams.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding client expectations, personal performance expectations, and achieving project goals.
- Strong communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.