Senior Lifestyle Server in Laurel, Maryland
Provides quick, efficient, pleasant delivery of food to resident and guests ensuring the quality standards of food and service are being delivered to the table. This position reports to the Dining Services Manager or any other staff person assigned by the Dining Services Director.
• Takes food order, presents to kitchen staff and delivers meal to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standard.
• Ensures resident guest satisfaction.
• Responds quickly to resident or guest requests.
• Reports any resident comments or concerns to Dining Services Manager immediately.
• Assists in bussing and resetting tables.
• Assists in room services as needed.
• Completes all side work as assigned.
• Complies with all state and county health codes for food handling.
• Attends all in-services training and pre-shift meetings.
• Handles china, glassware and equipment safely and quietly to minimize breakage.
• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Less than high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
Requisition ID: 2021-17278
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 7700 Cherry Lane