PPD Sr Market Access Writer - Evidera in London, United Kingdom
Senior Market Access Communications Writer
*We are looking to fill this role in the US, Canada, UK or Europe but will consider others remotely based
/*Evidera’s Market Access Communications team interprets and communicates the clinical and economic evidence that our pharmaceutical/life sciences clients require to successfully market their products. Our services include dossiers and slide decks that provide healthcare decision-makers with the evidence they need to evaluate new medical treatments, targeted literature-based white papers on diseases and treatments, and reports from payer advisory boards. */
The Senior Market Access Medical Writer is an ideal opportunity for someone already working in market access or a related field, such as medical communications or medical education, to develop a career in a leading consultancy in the market access environment.
_Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):_
The Senior Market Access Writer is a team-based, collaborative writing role in which you will apply scientific and writing expertise to projects covering a wide range of therapeutic areas. Typical duties include:
- Writing fully-referenced content, for Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) and global value dossiers, and related deliverables, based on published clinical, scientific, and pharmacoeconomic literature
- Developing simple visuals and graphics (e.g., in Excel or PowerPoint)
- Editing, quality assurance, and formatting
- Acting as the lead writer on project teams
- Daily communication and teamwork with colleagues in the Market Access Communications team and with subject matter experts in other Evidera groups
- Project leadership/management for small- to moderate-scale projects
- Frequent interaction with clients to understand their expectations and to receive their feedback
- Business development for small- to moderate-scale projects
- Workload management to meet internal and client-driven deadlines
_Education, Professional Skills & Experience:_
- 3 years agency or consultancy experience in a market access or medical writing role.
- Advanced degree in life sciences, health economics, or a clinical discipline is preferred, e.g., PhD, PharmD, MD, MPH, MS. Experienced candidates with a BS/BA are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates with meaningful professional writing experience will be considered for more senior roles within the Market Access Communications group.
_Personal Skills & Competencies:_
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized self-starter. The Market Access Writer is a team-based, collaborative writing role in which you will apply scientific and writing expertise to projects covering a wide range of therapeutic areas. Enthusiasm for a professional writing career and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Key competencies include:
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter who works well independently and on teams. Enthusiasm for a professional writing career and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Experienced in medical/scientific writing with a focus on accuracy and quality
Ability to understand and clearly convey complex clinical, economic, and commercial information, after receiving appropriate training on new content areas
Research and analysis skills, e.g., ability to undertake reviews of the scientific literature
Exquisite attention to detail
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
Familiarity with clinical trials and basic biomedical statistics
Comfort in a client-facing role
Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Strong time management skills and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
It is helpful, but not essential, to have:
Understanding of market access and health economics
Experience with bibliographic referencing software
Desire to move towards increased project leadership and client interaction
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers. Our offices boast a fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all our staff.
Evidera’s Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
If you resonate with our core competencies and want to contribute to research and consulting services driven by world-class science and thought leadership, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
Job: *Medical Writing
Organization: *CA USD BU
Title: Sr Market Access Writer - Evidera
Location: CA-CA-St-Laurent-Evi St-Laurent QC
Requisition ID: 202747
Other Locations: US-MA-Waltham-Evidera Waltham MA, GB-GB-London-London UK, US-CA-San Francisco-Evi San Francisco CA
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group