Pentair, Inc. QMC Technician in Medina, Ohio
The QMC Technician I will provide the services necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations of the customer’s QMC program. provide reactive, installation, preventative maintenance, and removal services on KBI customer owned equipment.
Customer Service (75%)
· Follow all customer designated protocols for completion of QMC call.
· Complete the QMC audit with a passing score on each store visit.
· Provide resolution review of QMC call to MOD, including any repairs needed and future recommendations.
· Build relationships with customers by providing excellent service and support.
· Ensure adequate inventory is always on vehicle.
· Communicate with local office and QMC department on service and scheduling to ensure customer needs are supported
· Leave customer premises clean, ensuring any messes have been cleaned up prior to closing out service call.
· Work flexible schedule to meet customer service needs.
· Operate company owned vehicle in accordance with state laws.
· Use disposable gloves and proper site/work specific PPE equipment for every job
· When working with electricity ensure all safety precautions are in use, implementing all lock out/tag out procedures.
· Use proper lifting techniques at all times.
· Proper use of ladders per OSHA standards.
· Complete weekly vehicle inspections.
Data Accuracy (10%)
· Complete all invoices with accurate list of all parts used and enter appropriate job-related comments.
· Must use tablet 3 times during QMC call to 1) verify inventory, 2) enter data and 3) obtain manager name
· Follow proper timekeeping policies and keep accurate time records using Time and Attendance systems.
· Transmit completed work to customer designated portals at the end of each QMC call, ensuring that all information is synced daily
Education, Licensure & Certifications
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid state issued driver’s license
· Obtain and maintain QMC certification
Other Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· Successful completion of 90-day QMC training program
· Basic knowledge of smartphone applications and web-based programs
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Customer service and relationship building skills
· Availability/Attendance is crucial to ensure customer needs are supported
· Communication and organizational skills
· Ability to use basic hand tools, familiarity with power tools.
· Ability to learn and retain large amounts of information related to protocols and equipment schematics
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
· Ability to stand for prolonged periods
· Ability to sit for extended periods while driving
· Position requires regular bending, stooping, kneeling and ability to lift 55 pounds.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair makes the most of life’s essential resources. From our residential and business solutions that help people move, improve and enjoy their water, to our sustainable innovations and applications, we deliver smart, sustainable solutions for life.
Pentair had revenue in 2020 of $3 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 9,750 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com (https://www.pentair.com/?utm_source=business_wire&utm_medium=boilerplate&utm_campaign=pr) .