Aerotek Mechanical Assembler in Middletown, Pennsylvania
Hiring for Mechanical Installers! Open to individuals that area Mechanically inclined with construction experience!
In need of Mechanical Installers on a NEW CONSTRUCTION JOB SITE to put together conveyor systems and rollers. They will perform mechanical work with the support of the Intelligrated Installation team. The qualified candidate will receive on-site training on first day at the Middletown location and will be part of a team reporting directly to the Intelligrated Mechanical Installation leads. They may be asked to report to the Mechanicsburg location on occasion where they will assemble conveyors to then be shipped to the Middletown location. Candidates need to be willing to work MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY!
CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE CONSTRUCTION, WAREHOUSE AND/OR INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE. THEY PREFER TO HAVE INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE DONE THIS TYPE OF WORK IN THE PAST SPECIFICALLY ASSEMBLING PRODUCTS BUT PREFER EXPERIENCE WITH CONVEYOR SYSTEMS, AUTOMATED SYSTEMS AND ROLLERS.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience completing mechanical assembly jobs
• Can install conveyor accurately from the prints
• Mechanically inclined.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to climb ladders. Cannot be afraid of heights.
• Own basic hand tools and steel toed safety shoes
• Ability to stand or walk on concrete or steel grating for an entire shift
• Ability to operate power tools correctly
• Detail Oriented
• Adheres to all safety standards and ensured a safe work area
• Performs housekeeping and general clean up duties
• Able to work 58+ hour work weeks
• Reliable transportation
• Good Communication skills
• Good Attitude
MUST HAVE TOOL LIST ON FIRST DAY: (Candidates with no tools will be sent home)
• Wrench set 3/8-15/16
• 3/8 Drive socket set 3/8-15/16
• 3/8 ratchet
• Line up Pin
• Needle Nose Vise grips
• 2lb. or 3lb, Hammer (Not claw hammer)
• 25 or 30 tape measure
• Phillips and flathead screwdrivers
• 12 adjustable wrench
All other tools will be provided
Industrial, conveyor system, hand tool, construction, general labor, Mechanical assembly, Schematic, Blueprint, Power tool, Installation, Build, Mechanically inclined
Top Skills Details:
Construction, Laborer, Mechanical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.