ManpowerGroup Remote Call Center Representative in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Remote Call Center Representative $15-18.00/hr
Are your customer service skills amazing but you want to work from home? Do you have a background working in a call center or medical claims environment? This may be the job for you! Well known company hiring for a remote Call Center Representative role!
What is in it for you?
● Work from home! (This is Nationwide opportunity)
● Temporary role, can be up to 9 months
● Hours may be between 7AM-6PM, with the opportunity for Overtime Hours on the weekend
● Get your BA degree for FREE through Manpower! Ask me how!
What is the job?
● Accountable for billing Medicaid and managed care insurance plans
● Primary duties include reviewing accounts and documents for accuracy and completeness prior to billing
● Reading clinical bills and have an understanding of patients benefits and insurance coverage
● Taking inbound calls
What you bring to the job:
● High School Diploma/ GED
● Strong Customer Service skills are needed
● 3-5 years of medical experience, collections, call center or similar experience
● Strong MS office experience
● Have proper internet access to work remotely
Stop your job search and apply today! Do you need more information? Contact Alyssa at 414-312-5203 ext 1464
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.